Thursday, June 4, 2009

How to Penis

Have you wondered How to get your Penis larger?
Do you want to last longer?
Do you worry about sexually transmitted diseases?
Have you considered taking pills but wondered if they work?
Suffer from Premature Ejaculation?

If there is something you've wondered and it involves your penis then the how to will be found here and if it's not, leave me a comment and I'll get to it. That means I'll try it out myself, ask a doctor about it (I have 4 friends who are doctors in various fields) or I will find someone that has used it and tell you what they thought of it.

The Penis is a medical term here...

Don't ask about anything that isn't a medical procedure or a self help method/tool. That means yes you can ask me to review a book about tantra but you won't get me doing anything with toys, tools and the like.

How to Penis: Answer your questions, learn a little something and stay anonymous if you want. We're all embarrassed about something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment